Well, it would seem that my Day off yesterday was time well spent, but I still managed to munge up a few things. But, the point is that I tried, and did accomplish something.
What I did right:
- I got this setup better.
- I helped someone.
- I created a page to offer handwritten postcards from Cleveland, Ohio. But I don't know if it's working as of yet, or how it appears to the buyer, so I'm a bit nervous about that.
- I fed the cat. I emptied the litter. And fed her again, and litter again. :)
- I learned a bit more about FeedBurner, and Blogger.
- I wrote a post on my old blog that more then 1 person found interesting.
- I replied to emails, a couple of them.
- I answered the phone when someone important called.
- I had fun.
- I created Favicon's for my two blogs. And blogged about it. :)
Things that I might not have been so good at:
- I got this site up, but not everything on my list is done.
- I posted a post on an old blog that posted everywhere else and forgot that it did causing some confusion and duplications.
- I helped someone mess up part of her blog, but didn't mean to. :(
- Working. It was slow, so I didn't work today. $0.00 Sigh...
- I forgot what the other things were that I did wrong, and so I won't write the another five. Thus, I only did half as bad as I did good. Right? Right!
In any case, everyone have a great day. I look forward to connecting with more local Lakewoodites online or off...